Sunday, February 14, 2016

613 Avenue Create-Challenge #163 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Create A Shaker Project

Hello, Crafty Folks!

The Resident Designers at 613 Avenue Create invite you to play along in our Anything Goes Challenge this week.  If you are up for a challenge, we have an Optional Twist:

CREATE A SHAKER PROJECT

This is my second Shaker Project and I am forming a little affection for this design genre.
I chose to make Shaker Tags.  I really love the challenge of creating lovely scenes in a confined space!  Choosing the shaker elements is also a creative process I enjoy!


I used a piece of Tim Holtz Vellum for the base.  It is so pretty when backlit!

THESE SHAKER TAGS ARE EASY AND FUN TO MAKE!




Looking forward to seeing your project in our challenge!
Hugz,
Chana




3 comments:

  1. What cute shaker tags, both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chana, you are such an original creative thinker. These shaker tags are spectacular.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are darling! Loving the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana