Friday, August 28, 2015

Quietfire - Thank You - Boxed Set

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

This post features my final projects as a Guest Designer for Quietfire Creations.  
One of the products provided by Quietfire was their Floral Thank You (Item #5833.)  
The versatility of this rubber stamp set is a delight for the card crafter's heart!  

A Boxed Thank You Card Set allows the use of all stamps in the Collection
 and Gingko biloba (Item #5855) (The Gingko biloba card is not pictured below)


Directions for creating the box and lid can be found HERE  Thanks, PootlesPapercraft for the wonderful tutorial! 
I chose not to show all the cards I created for this project.  
The box accomodates 8 cards with envelopes


 I also created this combination Gift Card/Treat Box project using the "Thank You" sentiment!



These little boxes are easy to construct and and a perfect vehicle for the "Thank You" sentiment.
I originally planned to create a box using the same papers, but I was out of Teresa Collin's "Fabrications."  Hershey's Kisses look great in these boxes but all I had on hand were some Chiclets!

Directions for creating the Gift Card/Treat Box can be found HERE.   Thanks, PootlesPapercraft for the wonderful tutorial!

Materials Used:
Gift Card Box
Quietfire Rubber Stamps: Floral Thank You, Gingko biloba, Raindrops are like Fairy Whispers
Teresa Collins Fabrications 8"x8" Designer Paper Pad
Tattered Angels High Impact Pigment - Tan
Prima Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon - August 2015 Club Assortment
Fairy Dust Glitter
Acetate
~~~~~~~~
Gift Card/Treat Box
Quietfire Rubber Stamp:  Thank You
Bazill Textured Card Stock
Graphic 45 French Country Collection
Petaloo Vlvet Mini Blossoms - Dark Blue
Petaloo Chantilly Collection Velvet Hydrangeas - Blue
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - 
Adams' Chiclets Candy Gum

Thanks so much for stopping by!   
HUGZ, Chana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana