Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Shopping Our Stash Challenge # 210 - Thanks Tag/Paper Piecing

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

Time for another fun challenge at Shopping Our Stash!  

Remember, let us know your stash items!

Our theme, Paper Piecing, a technique I love, but seldom use.  
Not only did I get a chance to revisit paper piecing, but also, I was able to use quite a few stash items and to create a tag Using one of the Prima Julia Nutting Stamps.   I have all the stamps and I have never used one of them in a project!   I love being on the SOS DT because it forces me to close my wallet and to open my STASH drawers, boxes and bags!  Thanks to my teammie, Leslie, for inspiring me!  She used drop shadows on her sentiments and I decided to give it a whir1!  Not as good as hers, but it's my first attempt!

Paper Pieced Items:
Hair Bow, Dress, Socks, Shoes, Bird, and Wagon
Stash Items:
Tag, Papers, Die



Supplies
Stamp: Prima "Julia Nutting" Doll Stamp
Die: Memory Box "THANKS"
Tag:  Graphic 45 Regular Tag Album 
Papers: We R Memory Keepers - Country Livin', Teresa Collins - Vintage Finds
Cover Stock: Bazzil Textured Paper
Distress Ink: Vinage Photo and Tea Dye
Pearls: Want2Scrap
Misc:  Copic Markers, Elmer's School Glue, Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Mod Podge











Thanks for stopping by!  Look forward to seeing your entry in the challenge!
Hugz,
Chana

             


7 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress, and the drop shadow is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! what a great tag and such an excellent job of paper piecing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely tag Chana!!
    You did a great job with the drop shadow on the sentiment, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome paper pieced dress and you cut the sentiment out of the same paper super job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paper piecing is stellar. Love this tag.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable paper pieced tag! Love the dropped shadow on the sentiment also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one of these lovely girls & she's never seen ink! SHAME on me! This is just precious, Chana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana