Thursday, February 12, 2015

Everything Will Come Together - OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE - USE 2 OR MORE INCHIES

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

Well, you know you are getting old when you think you've posted a project!   I am here with a quick post of my DT make for The Outlawz Greetings Challenge.    We want you to create a project using 2 or more inchies.   Inchies were all the rage a few years back and it is nice to revisit "old" friends.   I actually plan to try to incorporate inches into some of my future mixed media projects.  It would probably add great depth.


 The Stamp: Whatever The Weather  by Unity Stamp Company (Itty Bitty Stamp Club)

I just added a little drywall tape and stencils for depth and texture.  The drywall tape has gold accents, but that did not translate so well when I took the pictures.. alas!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana