Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Fling

Hey, Crafty Peeps,

This week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog, we are introducing a new sponsor, Fred She Said Stamps. Our theme is an ATC or a Fat Page.  I don't scrap, but my understanding is that a Fat Page has to be 4x4 and you pile a lot of stuff on it.   Well I made a Fat Card.  It is 4 x 4 and I put on a lot of embellishments and added tags outside and inside.

  This adorable image, Just Emma, is by Fred She Said.  You can also  purchase Emma and Rosie.

I promised my self, no more green, but like most promises, pledges and resolutions, that only lasted until I forgot! :D)   I am, however, remaining faithful to my pledge to use my stash and to try and all the paper in one stack.  I am working on the Couture 6x6 pad by S.E.I.  I used it in this project and for my project on Monday for the Outlawz Greetings Challenge.








I wanted to add a lot of tags to this card, and there are actually four tags in all (Only two are pictured here)  I created two 3" item tags and two round scalloped tags.  One round tag lives on the front of the card behind the image and the other round tag lives inside the card in the pocket with the two 3" tags.




The image on the back of the tag is a partner to the sentiment.  The second tag has a different sentiment and image.Supplies Used: Image: "Just Emma" by Fred She Said. Cardstock:  Colorplan Pistachio, Neenah Natural White, Neenah Smooth White. Design Paper:  S.E.I. Couture                Dies: Spellbinders' Scalloped Squares Small, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals.  Punches: Fiskars' Medium Scallop Circle.  Inks: Squeezed Lemonade DI and Mowed Lawn DI, Perfect Pearl Mint-Glimmer Mist, Copic Markers, White Chalk. Ribbons: American Crafts. Stamps: Unity Stamp Itty Bitty "Butterfly Kisses". Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Oriental Weave.  "Other Embellishments: Flair Adhesive Badge (Flower center), Want2Scrap Baby Bling Pearls,






Thanks for Stopping By!
I sure hope this posted as scheduled!

7 comments:

  1. Yes you laid it on and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous project, Chana! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser! Wowser! This is just amazing Chana. Just amazing. And no I'm not stuttering, your project is just so great everything bears repeating.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty "fat" card, Chana! ;^) Love the colors, papers, embossing, sweet image, & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, it is so adorable. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chana, I love, love, love it! Love the green, love the image, love the fat :) Absolutely wonderful!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fat card and great color choice, green is never wrong! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana