Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It All Works Out In The End



I saw a tutorial for this card and I thought it was so cute!  This week at Artistic Inspirations it's Anything Goes and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps!  I paired my Bugaboo stamp with Unity Stamp Company and Gina K sentiments.  I am working on creating shabby/vintage projects and this layout seemed to lend itself to this genre.   My husband said, "This looks old.  Is it supposed to look old?"  I was smiling.  I guess my shabby/vintage is improving.  Now if I can just remember to to put the adhesive on the right side so that my newsprint is right side up!!!  (LOL)

Everything on this project is older than six months...except the little key embellishment it is only two months old.

My Posting is a little late because this is my first prolonged time out of bed for the past five days!  I hope you will jump over to the challenge and play along!

Sentiment by Unity Stamp Company

 Sentiment by Gina K Stamps
Sentiment: Capture Life by Unity Stamp Co.





Thanks for Stopping by!

My Project is being entered into the following Challenges
Freshly Brewed Design Challenge- Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts' Inspiration Challenge - Something Old
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Hugz,
Chana


9 comments:

  1. great card Chana! your husband knows "vintage" when he sees it lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and layout Chana..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Chana. I hope you feel better soon. And I think you are doing a fab job on your shabby/vintage. It is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love that wonderful design!! Well done!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shabby chic it is my friend! The special fold is so cool! And I didn't even notice the print upside down until you mentioned it. Are you sure you didn't mean to do it that way? Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fsabulous, Chana! Truly a work of art and I think you've got the vintage/shabby chic nailed. :-D Love that key charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the papers - beautiful vintage card, Chana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS HOW CUTE!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love the fold of this card! Thank you for the inspiration!!


    Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
    I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the sentiment!


    Thanks you for joining at LLC`s January challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana