Friday, February 17, 2012

A Piece of Cake

Hello, Cardies!  I must apologize, I totally forgot to snip the little connectors on the flourish and once it was stuck to the paper, it was impossible to remove without damage, so!! 

The Beautiful "Cake" Digi  available at Guylou's Inimitability. 

You can win this digi by leaving a comment on this posting. 
Carla S and Sheila H are the winner's for "You Are So Not My Sweetheart" and will receive a gift certificate for "Pirate Bear" from Guylou's!  Thanks for stopping by, ladies!


Now on to this week's challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. This time our challenge is about being Girly Girly!Brenda is challenging us to use lace and pearls on our project.


Prizes:
A winner will selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's online store
2. and the winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

You can enter only one project per challenge, but if you use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, your project will count for two entries. If you don't have one of her digistamps and your budget is tight; please check her online store where several freebies are available.

You will have until March 1st, 10:00 pm (EST or click here to find out the corresponding time where you are) to enter your cards or project/s .. One entry per participant, please. Be sure to add the link to your entry and not your whole blog as this makes it much easier on the team to find your creations. Thanks for participating!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Your card is gorgeous, Chana! I love the hearts and the cake! Definitely very girly girl! Sorry your computer crashed. I hope you can get things back in order soon. It's always so disruptive! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This looks good enough to eat! Hope you get your computer issues taken care of! Horrible when it happens! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant! I love how you added stuff to the cake, and I also really like the border of the card. Just pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chana. This is a nice card. I just started following your blog today. Now I cannot wait to get me some of those digistamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chana, I love the flowers & pearls you added to the cake! The punched border and card design are fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's see if I can explain this right. Women are considered to be "pearl clutchers" if they are a bit uptight and ultra-conservative, so that they gasp and are offended easily. Does that explain it well enough? If not, I might have to google it to get a better explanation. I know just what it is, but can't seem to articulate it well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I love it!! I had a 50% off Michaels coupon and looked for that beautiful punch you used for your card and they did not have it! :( I will keep an eye for it!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! And thanks for the digi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorjuss, the lace at the bottom also looks like icing, yummy, love it!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning,I love the flowers on the cake,such a beautiful accent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Your cake decorating skills are gorgeous Dahling! (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous card, love the bright colors of the cake
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana