Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Blessings - Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Here is my DT card for the Outlawz Greeting Challenge.  The "Theme" this week, hosted by, "Yours Truly" was "A TALL Card!  My card is 3 3/4" x 9".  The tree is detachable and can be hung on the tree as a handmade ornament.

I absolutely fell in love with this "Memory Box" Die the moment I saw it!  Actually, this card has two Memory Box dies.  I am posting this while at work, so I don't have the deets.  I will come back and post those this evening!  Be well, Chana

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Chana! I love the tall design and the detachable tree ornament! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana