Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanksgiving @ Guylou's

Hello, there,

My Teamies over at Guyloy's Inimitability have come up with terrific inspiration for this coming holiday season.  I had to bring over the quote from Guylou's blog.  It is wonderful and so perfect for this time!

As America's Thanksgiving is approaching, it is time to think about all the reasons to be thankful. Melody Beattie could have not said it better:

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
This week Sara is challenging us to make Thanksgiving or Thank you project which must have a turkey somewhere on it

To inspire you, here's Sara's project:

Carmen used Leah cooks a Turkey for her beautiful card.
What great choice of paper and embellies!
 
To see all of the DT's creations and to get the digi's used in this project, go to Guylou's Inimitability Blog !
I will have my own creation for this challenge up soon..in the meantime HAVE TONS OF FUN!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana