Saturday, November 19, 2011

HEARTFELT

I am making cards to give to my staff.  If I don't fall behind, I should have them all done by Wednesday.  I posted this card in the Outlawz CAS challenge!

Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory CS, Neenah Augusta Green Linen CS; DP: Graphics45 "Once Upon A Springtime Collection";  Ink:  Momento Bamboo Leaves; Sentiment: Just Right Stampers;  Ribbon, Slide, flower, leaves, tape and foam mounts!

KEEP WATCHING THIS SITE!  THERE WILL BE SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN STAMPS AND OTHER CRAFTING SUPPLIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana